Monday, March 27, 2006

The Entry!

Salam,
I have been wondering since a long time now that there should be medium through which I could voice my thoughts to people with convenince. I think that I have found the place. And sometimes, as it is the case with the poets, one is looking for someone who could listen. And it is quite funny though that u r even willing to pay a price sometimes but u dont find the appropriate ears.
This seems to be a fine idea i.e. blogging. It seems that I have a whole world to talk to. Irrespective of whether someone is listening or not, it atleast provides me a dumping yard for my quite random, bizarre and sometimes not so healthy or charming thoughts.
So my name, as u already might know, is Adil Raja. Currently I am based somewhere in Europe. But I belong to somewhere in Pakistan.

No comments: