Monday, October 21, 2013

The Muslim Blogger

After having read a lot, and after having written to some extent, I presume that I should also write a few words about The Muslim Blogger. The website is owned by (a) Muslim person(s), of course. The aim of this is to help people to develop websites using WordPress. The administrators help people in doing that for free. Moreover, they offer free plugins that render a more Islamic look and feel to the website. This sounds cool. They also claim to offer some more stuff but I am not sure if I understand everything. Apart from that they have various sections on their website which are full of useful resources. These include tips and tactics to becoming better writers, ways to enhance website traffic, search engine optimization strategies, guideline for writing e-books and becoming authors, nice alternatives to google's AdSense, and a lot of motivational advice. 

I have been browsing the website time and again and I have found it to be quite informative. They also help in one-click sort of hosting and installation of the website on a number of web hosting platforms. HostGator is one of them. One of the problem with these guys is that they are not as efficient as the guys at Wealthy Affiliate are. I mailed them a number of times with my queries and questions, but I am still waiting for a response. Although I hope that I would get a reply any time soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think everything typed made a ton of sense.
However, think on this, suppose you added a little content?
I am not saying your content isn't solid., however suppose you added a post title
that grabbed folk's attention? I mean "The Muslim Blogger" is kinda plain.
You should peek at Yahoo's home page and note how
they write post titles to get viewers to click.
You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab readers interested
about everything've got to say. In my opinion, it might bring your website a little bit more interesting.


My web blog http://pharmacycatalog2014.com/

Psyops said...

Thanks indeed anonymous. I value your suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to check it
out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will
be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and excellent style and design.



Here is my homepage; http://pharmacycatalog2014.com/